Post two of thirty in November..

I finished Jovani's blanket and my sister mailed it out to him. Now I'm obsessing. See it needs to be there by November 4th so really it has to arrive tomorrow. On November 4th he's going to see a cardiologist because he has a heart murmur which can be nothing or can be something. We're hoping for the nothing but his parents are going with the referral just in case it is something. He's young, 19 months and too cute for words. I could just bite him but since he lives in Georgia and well I don't, I can't bite him. So instead, I made an afghan for him, just like I did for his big brother, and I finished before an important date. The important date being November 4th. See how that works? That's what's going around and around in my mind. Rob tells me it will be fine. My sister says it will be fine. My niece giggles and tells her crazy auntie it will be fine. But Auntie still obsesses.

It hasn't arrived there yet, so being the obsessive person I am, I called my sister, then text messaged my niece who calmly explained she'd let me know the minute they got it. Which I know they will because she's very good like that. It doesn't stop me from obsessing. It's not like I can make another one by morning and over night it. See I can't be there when he goes and sees the cardiologist. I can't sit with his Mom and let her know she's not alone, we're all there with her, even though we're states away. I want them to know that family is always there and always loving them. Since my arms can't be there to wrap around them, I sent the next best thing. An afghan made with love, almost as good as feel better Popsicles only longer lasting.

Thinking of you Boo and sending prayers and positive thoughts your way. Oh and USPS, your asses better deliver that package in time or I'll just lose my shit all over the place here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..