Post sixteen of thirty in November...

I'm up way later than I should be. Should have gone to bed hours ago. 5 AM comes mighty early and I have an hour of snoozing to do before I finally climb out of bed or simply shut them all off and wake up five minutes before I have to leave for work screaming about how I'm going to be late.

I'm tired and I've only plucked one eyebrow. I don't think I can go to work tomorrow with one eyebrow plucked and the other looking like a millipede climbed up on my face and died. I would shave them off completely just so I could draw them on. I think that would be so fun. Oh look, she's angry. Oh look, she's happy. It would be fun to draw on my mood for the day.

I must go finish my eyebrow before I fall asleep. I can go to work with shaved off bangs, but two different eyebrows is just unacceptable! Night all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat