Post twelve of thirty in November..
I know I say this a lot, but I love my bed. I absolutely love my oasis from the craziness that is my life. In my bed, nothing can get me. I mean there could be a monster under my bed, but my bed is so high off the floor there's no way he could make it up to me. Hell even I need a running start to get in to my bed. I've been thinking about getting a small trampoline to help with the upward thrust needed to get in to my bed.
My bed is very comfortable. It fits me, we had a sleep number bed at one time, HATED IT! Rob loved that stupid bed. I personally think it was a waste of money. It's two freaking air mattresses under a few inches of foamy mattress stuff. Nothing impressive, at least to me. But Rob loved it. Every time he climbed across me the air mattress would send more air to the top of the bed causing me to launch upright. Then from him climbing back and forth, my side also slipped off the base causing my air mattress to be lopsided. As you can tell, I hated that bed. Now, we have a Bob O Pedic and he doesn't like it as much as I do. I'm actually okay with this. When he climbs across me I don't feel it, unless he lands on me. Which he does often. I can't feel when he's tossing and turning in bed, with the sleep number I could. It would cause my air mattress to go up and down. Maybe the beds are made better now and they're more comfortable. I don't know. I do know my Bob O Pedic is one of the most comfortable beds I have ever had the pleasure of sleeping on. So I say thank you to my bed for being my oasis. I'm sorry if I don't treat you with the reverence you deserve. But I will from now on.. right after I get this good nights rest!
My bed is very comfortable. It fits me, we had a sleep number bed at one time, HATED IT! Rob loved that stupid bed. I personally think it was a waste of money. It's two freaking air mattresses under a few inches of foamy mattress stuff. Nothing impressive, at least to me. But Rob loved it. Every time he climbed across me the air mattress would send more air to the top of the bed causing me to launch upright. Then from him climbing back and forth, my side also slipped off the base causing my air mattress to be lopsided. As you can tell, I hated that bed. Now, we have a Bob O Pedic and he doesn't like it as much as I do. I'm actually okay with this. When he climbs across me I don't feel it, unless he lands on me. Which he does often. I can't feel when he's tossing and turning in bed, with the sleep number I could. It would cause my air mattress to go up and down. Maybe the beds are made better now and they're more comfortable. I don't know. I do know my Bob O Pedic is one of the most comfortable beds I have ever had the pleasure of sleeping on. So I say thank you to my bed for being my oasis. I'm sorry if I don't treat you with the reverence you deserve. But I will from now on.. right after I get this good nights rest!
Comments