One post a day for the month of November

I have decided to write one post per day for the month of November. The thing is, I have no idea what I'm going to write about. My life is the same thing day after day. I work, it annoys me but we don't blog about it. I have a family that I love. We're not perfect but we love each other and that's good enough for me.

Hopefully tomorrows post will be fuller. One day at a time.......

Comments

Tarrant said…
Post about the things you dream, the things you love, the things you are grateful for and more will come. Post the things that make you laugh. Post what you do with your day--it may be much the same day to day for you but maybe not for all of us who read.

Post six words, post 500, just post.
Emsxiety said…
Thanks Tarrant. I had a million things to write till I sat down to write them.

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..