Post thirteen of thirty in November

Worked today, supposed to be my weekend off. Such is the way of the world. Do what's you gots to do to get it paid. In other news, I am tired. Had a great time at the Mall with Heather. It was weird without the baby or Nick, different weird not bad weird. The lotions at Bath and Body Works sucked. It turned my hands beat red and painful.

Okay crazy woman at the Mall with dramatic arms. Heather and I were in Macy's looking for OPI nail polish. We noticed a man and a woman arguing. The woman was in her early to mid twenties with brown long hair wearing jeans and a hoodie. The man was in his late twenties with glasses. They were arguing quietly on the first floor. We walked by uninterested and went up the escalator. Shortly there after they came up too. The argument tone changed, got a lil louder. We turned to look, now more interested. She was  waving her arms around dramatically screaming," I just want to be left alone." He was very quiet in his reply but we could him, he said, " I understand but I am your ride here so lets get someone else to pick you up." She then began jumping up and down waving her arms wildly and started screaming," Leave me alone, I just want to be left alone." He said, "you are making a scene, I just want to make sure you will get home safely." She screamed," I don't give a shit, leave me the fuck alone. I just want to be alone don't you fucking get it." She then began running through the store. I put Heather in front of me to go down the escalator so i was between crazy bitch and her and out we went, laughing the entire way down.
By the way, Macy's does not carry OPI nail polish!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat