Post eight of thirty in November..

Lana-Rose is growing by leaps and bounds lately and I find this unacceptable. I mean it's exciting but at the same time, it means she's growing up and well this is what I find unacceptable. Today I came home and she said Nana, sit. Which I did because well lets admit it, she's the boss applesauce. She said eye, and stuck her finger in my eye. Okay, she knew that one. She then continued on to head, ear, nose, mouth, teeth, chin, knee and toes. Wow, where did those come from? Then she went on and show me many other things that she knows that I didn't know that she knew. I was impressed, but sad cause they grow too fast.

To top it all off, Lana-Rose went poo-poo in the potty. She took her diaper off, yelled Mommy gotta pee pee and off they went. What's next, algebra??

Now I am off to bed because this is just too much to take it for one person in one day!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I wish my Savian could say those things to me. I cant wait to hear him speak
Emsxiety said…
How old is Savian now? Any new pictures?
Anonymous said…
He will be 3 in Jan. Yeah I got some pics on my comp. Could email you some if you were interested. But yeah he has yet to speak mainly just sounds, mumbling. but after all the hearing and brain scans they found nothing wrong with him. He is literally a normal kid, and for some reason he dont speak words. He is learning sign language pretty good though
Emsxiety said…
I'd love ya to email me a few pictures. I'd love to see him. Einstein didn't speak till he was older, I believe after 3. And he was positively brilliant. Savian will do things in his own time, when he's ready and not a minute before.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat