New book coming out by Stephen King..

Stephen King is releasing a new book and it's a really, really, really, really, really long one and I can't wait. I saw it on my Doubleday book club site which won't let me use the bill me feature any more even though I paid all my bills and this is one really long run on sentence but I'm excited. And breathe. Okay so I was reading my email, something I do once a week lately it seems. Internet, other than FaceBook hasn't been calling me much. I went two days without even signing on not all that long ago. It just doesn't hold the fascination it once did. Oh Internet, what happened to our love?

But back to Stephen King, he wrote a new book and it's long like The Stand or It. I can not wait, I think I may have mentioned that once or twice. It's called Under the Dome and the cover is yet to be revealed. So I yell to Rob, Stephen King as a new book coming out in November. He replies cool, just in time for Christmas. I yell, as if I can wait that long and seriously! He chuckled at me. Does he not value his life? Stephen King is no joking matter. My love affair with Stephen King novels goes back a long way. Before I even heard of a man named Rob that I would some day love. I heard about Carrie when my sister went and saw the movie. Scared the crap out of her. Then there was the movie Salem's Lot which I loved. Then I found out they were by an author that I could read. My mother got me an adult library card when I was a kid which was great. Sometimes she had flashes of brilliance while raising us kids. Reading has always been an escape for me. Stephen King opened a whole new world for me. Cujo was amazing. I really loved Eyes of the Dragon. Not his usual tale by any means, but great. I don't think there is a single Stephen King novel I didn't enjoy for one reason or another. I especially enjoyed his last one Duma Key. As you can tell, I'm a bit of a fan.

So in November, I will be waiting outside of whatever store is the first to have his book ready to go and I will buy it. I will not wait for Doubleday to have it sent to me, I can't waste that kind of reading time. As for my husband, well, he will pay for his chuckle. Oh he will!

Comments

Denise said…
I saw a post about his new book and I thought of you. :-)
Mr. Mr said…
Thats awesome, I have just one book of his, Dream Catcher. Saw the movie and didnt know at first it was a book. Come to find out my sis has the book and i started reading it but slowly stopped. I need to pick it up again, just to read in general but when reading that book it was a real good read. Damn i think i might pick it up again. Its sitting on my makeshift book shelf over my bed. I am going to read it.
Anonymous said…
so im guessing you bought the book and are reading it? how is it, sounds interesting, might pick it up myself
Emsxiety said…
It hasn't come out yet, but as soon as it does, I'll be reading it.
Anonymous said…
I almost bought it but saw how huge it was and the price, it was 30% off but i didnt have enough
Emsxiety said…
It was excellent. Well worth the price I thought. One of his better ones.
Emsxiety said…
Mr Mr.. I named our new kitten who will be coming home in January Duddits!

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..