Just general stuff..
Rob (the husband) was out in the parking lot smoking a butt waiting for us to check out. There were two guys gathering the carts, a rather large black man and a skinny white man.
The big guy is saying," Every woman I have slept with says I ain't that good."
The skinny guy says," What?"
Big guy says," Yeah the last like five girls I slept told me I don't fuck that good, in fact they all said the last guy they were with was better than me."
The skinny guy says, " well either they all slept with the same guy or you fuck like Urkel." The big guy says,"what??"
The skinny guy replies" Yep, you URKEL!"
We come out and he tells us the story, we all laugh. Then as we're driving out of the parking lot we see the two of them at the almost very end of the parking lot still gathering carts, put the whole conversation in perspective. Couldn't stop laughing all the way home.
We were driving up to Maine and some woman in an SUV cuts across four lanes of traffic, I look over and she's on her phone. I say figures, talking on her phone is more important than anything else. Heather blurts out, probably on the phone with her insurance company seeing if she can upgrade her insurance. Could not stop laughing.
Today was a good day to do nothing. It worked out perfectly because that's exactly what I did. And to end this.. my husband got me the first season of True Blood on DVD. He rocks!
The big guy is saying," Every woman I have slept with says I ain't that good."
The skinny guy says," What?"
Big guy says," Yeah the last like five girls I slept told me I don't fuck that good, in fact they all said the last guy they were with was better than me."
The skinny guy says, " well either they all slept with the same guy or you fuck like Urkel." The big guy says,"what??"
The skinny guy replies" Yep, you URKEL!"
We come out and he tells us the story, we all laugh. Then as we're driving out of the parking lot we see the two of them at the almost very end of the parking lot still gathering carts, put the whole conversation in perspective. Couldn't stop laughing all the way home.
We were driving up to Maine and some woman in an SUV cuts across four lanes of traffic, I look over and she's on her phone. I say figures, talking on her phone is more important than anything else. Heather blurts out, probably on the phone with her insurance company seeing if she can upgrade her insurance. Could not stop laughing.
Today was a good day to do nothing. It worked out perfectly because that's exactly what I did. And to end this.. my husband got me the first season of True Blood on DVD. He rocks!
Comments