Changes ..
It has been well established that I hate change. I have talked about it and written about it numerous times. I hate change, it's why I have longevity at my job and where I live. Why? I hate the unknown. It's fear of the unknown, the what ifs that paralyze me. I didn't get my drivers license until I was in my thirties because of the fear. I was afraid of failure. What if I failed? Well nothing of course, things would go right on as they were before the test since I didn't have my drivers license walking in there. Yes, logically I can understand this but for some reason, it still paralyzes me. The way I get through these things is to do just them. Get up one morning and decided, screw it today is the day and then do it. I passed my license on the first try. Just got up one morning and went and got my license.
But changes they are a coming whether I am ready for them or not. These changes may be forced upon me by necessity but I believe I can do this. I believe I can embrace this and take on the changes coming my way. To not let fear of the unknown and the what ifs get to me. I believe I can take on the challenge of change and kick it's ass. And when I doubt, let me look back at this and see at one point, I did have faith in myself!
But changes they are a coming whether I am ready for them or not. These changes may be forced upon me by necessity but I believe I can do this. I believe I can embrace this and take on the changes coming my way. To not let fear of the unknown and the what ifs get to me. I believe I can take on the challenge of change and kick it's ass. And when I doubt, let me look back at this and see at one point, I did have faith in myself!
Comments
Hugs for whatever is coming your way. You kniw you can do it.,
Vanda aka gam:-)