Hey you..
Hey You. Yeah you, the person my son went to meet tonight. He was really excited about meeting you face to face. We've had the talk about Internet dating even in the same state. But I let my kids live their lives, so I let him go. Hard as it was not to hop in my car and follow him, but thankfully his sister did it for me. I dare you to tell her no when it comes to protecting her brother. It won't happen. I let him go because he's just shy of 18 and soon these decisions will be his. I don't agree with it but I let him go. He was with his friend and his sister was following so I had to trust in them to handle it.
He gets his friend to drive him down for this meeting you've both been talking about for a week. It costs gas money and toll money to get to where you live, in a crappy part of a crappy city, but his friend drives him, his sister follows in another vehicle. What happens? You don't even both coming outside. In fact Miss 22 at college and then Miss 17 living on her own, you can't leave the house because suddenly you're Miss 17 living at home and you'd have to sneak out past your mother? Hmm, really? So he wastes three hours for what? For your bullshit? I wish you could have seen his face when he got home here. The disappointment. Personally, I'd like to run you over with my fucking car repeatedly. Cause really.. that's how his face looked. Like he'd been run over. All those text messages, all that time talking on the phone, all the lies. My son is a good young man. You'd be lucky to have someone like him in your life. But you fucked it up and you crushed a good guy. So be glad I don't have your number or know where you live. Stay the fuck away from my son, because as much as I try to let them lead their own lives, I'll crush your ass before I'll let him get hurt by your pathetic ass again. GOT IT? Good. I feel a bit better now thanks.
* If you read this and talk to him, do not mention this please, thanks!
He gets his friend to drive him down for this meeting you've both been talking about for a week. It costs gas money and toll money to get to where you live, in a crappy part of a crappy city, but his friend drives him, his sister follows in another vehicle. What happens? You don't even both coming outside. In fact Miss 22 at college and then Miss 17 living on her own, you can't leave the house because suddenly you're Miss 17 living at home and you'd have to sneak out past your mother? Hmm, really? So he wastes three hours for what? For your bullshit? I wish you could have seen his face when he got home here. The disappointment. Personally, I'd like to run you over with my fucking car repeatedly. Cause really.. that's how his face looked. Like he'd been run over. All those text messages, all that time talking on the phone, all the lies. My son is a good young man. You'd be lucky to have someone like him in your life. But you fucked it up and you crushed a good guy. So be glad I don't have your number or know where you live. Stay the fuck away from my son, because as much as I try to let them lead their own lives, I'll crush your ass before I'll let him get hurt by your pathetic ass again. GOT IT? Good. I feel a bit better now thanks.
* If you read this and talk to him, do not mention this please, thanks!
Comments
I can't count the times I've wanted to rip the eyeballs out of one of my son's women.