Post five of thirty in November..
Today was a day off. Rob and I decided to spend the day laying in bed watching television and just hanging out. It was very nice. We spent the day watching BBC America. We watched Dr. Who, which is cheesy but I love it. Can't believe I just admitted it. I love Rose. My favorite Dr Who is David Tenant but the one before him was pretty good too. The new on I'm not so sure about but then again, we all know I hate change. We also watched Primeval which I'm not sure how I feel about yet, even though I've watched quite a few of them. Watched Gordon Ramsay Kitchen Nightmares and it actually had an American restaurant in South Bend, Indiana. Love Gordon Ramsay too. We watched Graham Norton who I also love. Hmm seems I love a lot of BBC America shows. Then we napped. It was a very nice way to spend my day off. I truly enjoyed it.
The blanket arrived at 5 PM tonight. Too late for the appointment but the appointment went great! Yes he has a heart murmur but he's fine. No restrictions, no limitations. For all that sent out their prayers and thoughts to my niece and her family, much appreciated. We like good news especially when it comes to the wee ones. He loves the blanket. That was good news too, not as good as the no limitations and no restrictions, but it still made me smile.
Now I need a shower and to crochet for awhile before bed. Work in the morning. Don't be jealous. Ya'll know you want to come to work with me!
The blanket arrived at 5 PM tonight. Too late for the appointment but the appointment went great! Yes he has a heart murmur but he's fine. No restrictions, no limitations. For all that sent out their prayers and thoughts to my niece and her family, much appreciated. We like good news especially when it comes to the wee ones. He loves the blanket. That was good news too, not as good as the no limitations and no restrictions, but it still made me smile.
Now I need a shower and to crochet for awhile before bed. Work in the morning. Don't be jealous. Ya'll know you want to come to work with me!
Comments