post four of thirty in November..

I text my niece this morning whille I am on break at work to tell her that her and her son (the entire family really) are in my thoughts and I hope the appointment goes well. I am upset my afghan did not arrive in time. Well she writes back that the appointment isn't until tomorrow. I had the wrong day. She said she loved me and thanked me for always being there and for supporting her and her family. Okay, I'm glad she loves me, obviously someone has to and if they could keep track of the things going on around me and keep me posted that would be great. Cause obviously I have no clue what I'm doing. I swore it was the 4th.

In other news, we're having a Penny Sale at work. Our activities director busts her ass to put this together and she does it up right! I offered to help and said I would break up the penny sale tickets, 100 to a bag. Little did I know that my obsessiveness would cause me to do them until I was out of sandwich bags. I seperated 9000 tickets tonight. 9000! Next time I volunteer to do something, it definitely won't be these tickets. I have carpal tunnel now I swear. Why can't I be a normal person and only do them until my hands get tired? Oh no, I have to keep doing them until every bag is full of tickets. Luckily I'm not alone, Pattycakes did the same thing, only she did 10,000 tickets. Hehe that makes her crazier than me!! Sorry Pattycakes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat