Post eleven of thirty in November...
I want my own room.. so I can watch whatever television show I want. So I can have a book case filled with my favorite books. So it can be neat, organized and orderly. I want my own bed so I can sleep at night without anyone crawling across me. I want my own room so I can have my own space to think, in quiet. Without cats or husbands. Okay well I only have one husband but you get my meaning.
I want my own room so I can hang my clothes in my closet, so I can open and close my bureau drawers, so I have my crocheting stuff in one corner and my library in the other. So I can have my pictures on the wall, mainly of the Boston Red Sox and a shelf with my baseball stuff on it. I want my own room so I can keep it whatever temperature I want. Whether it be cold in the winter or warm in the summer or vice versa. I'd like my own room so I can get dressed without having to dance around crap that takes up the majority of my room.
I'd like my room so the disorder and chaos would not be a part of it. I'd like my own room so I could have a reflection of me in my house. Some day, I will have my own room and when I do, I will post pictures of it. But, I'll still end up sleeping in the same room as my husband because even though he snores and climbs across me all night, I can't sleep without him!
I want my own room so I can hang my clothes in my closet, so I can open and close my bureau drawers, so I have my crocheting stuff in one corner and my library in the other. So I can have my pictures on the wall, mainly of the Boston Red Sox and a shelf with my baseball stuff on it. I want my own room so I can keep it whatever temperature I want. Whether it be cold in the winter or warm in the summer or vice versa. I'd like my own room so I can get dressed without having to dance around crap that takes up the majority of my room.
I'd like my room so the disorder and chaos would not be a part of it. I'd like my own room so I could have a reflection of me in my house. Some day, I will have my own room and when I do, I will post pictures of it. But, I'll still end up sleeping in the same room as my husband because even though he snores and climbs across me all night, I can't sleep without him!
Comments