Post nine of thirty in November....
Good evening all. Today we went and found Nick's Grandpa for him. Things did not go as planned with other family members, which ended up being our good luck. Why? Because it's the first family member of Nick's from NC that we get to meet. It's his Grandpa. Someone that's been around him all his life. Some one that truly loves him. He is quite taken with his Great Grand daughter Lana-Rose and she loves him. Course it doesn't hurt he brought his puppy with him. I am very happy he is here and tomorrow when he is more rested, we will get some pictures so that I can share a glimpse in to Nick's life. Nick is happier than I've seen him in a very long time.
In other news, I want my own room. More on that tomorrow. Goodnight all. I must get some sleep, work in the morning. I'd like to stay home and be pretty instead but no one will pay me to do it!
In other news, I want my own room. More on that tomorrow. Goodnight all. I must get some sleep, work in the morning. I'd like to stay home and be pretty instead but no one will pay me to do it!
Comments