Stupid cat..

We have three males cats and one female cat. Of the cats, two are not neutered. The two bengals are spayed and neutered, but the younger two male black cats are not neutered. The older of the two black cats does not spray. He is a good boy. He does not need his balls clipped. He's not aggressive or mean.
The younger black male is evil. By evil I mean he's a stuffed dog humping, D-Man spraying hormone machine. I have told HJ numerous times that she needs to do something about this cat, such as having him neutered, neutering him herself and/or finding him a new home. None of these things have yet happened. I have even offered to do the neutering.

Last night, DMan awoke covered in cat spray, he jumped up and took a shower and went to get clean clothes, those are all sprayed too. I have replaced his mattress, pillows, blankets and sheets. At this point, I have told them to go have the cat neutered, I would pay for it and they can reimburse me. If this does not happen asap, we are going to be looking for a new home for the cat or for me.

I'd say their choice, but the girl might just choose me to look for a new home!

Comments

miwise said…
Take the cat to the vet yourself. You'll know the problem has been taken care of. Oh, I, too, have an evil cat and one very laid back cat.
Anonymous said…
He goes Friday at 9 AM. It was taken care of today.

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..