My face hurts..

My face hurts, I know it's killing me. HAHAHAHA. No really, it's killing me. The sinus pressure is just nasty. I have general malaise as well and think I may have a plague. Or maybe a sinus infection but I'm thinking probably the plague. It's been awhile since I've had the plague. I'd tell Rob I have the plague but he never believes me.

I'd ask if a person can drown in their own mucus but to be honest, I'm not sure I want to know. However if ya'll don't hear from me in the next twenty four hours, we'll all have our answer.

In other news, I got to drive the new truck the entire day. Rob is sick with a stomach ailment, but still I got to drive it all day long. It was fantastic. Even if it was covered in pollen.

Took two elderly gentlemen to get their state ID's today. One needs more proof of ID than just a license from another state and the other needs proof of residency. Because as we all know, elderly gentlemen are the highest risk of being terrorists. Especially with their walkers with their built in seats. Yes, that's how you know a real terrorist. The cushioning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..