Matty Bear made out fine..

Stupid cat had his surgery today. $367 later, he's home and feeling good. I have pain meds to give him over the next five days. Although after I saw the bill, I may have thought about nipping at the pain meds. Rob has nicknamed him Kitty Warbucks. Cause damn he's one expensive cat. I didn't even spend that much on Lucius and we had his teeth cleaned and him micro chipped.

We did have pre-op blood work done to check for kidney function and all that. That was to make sure he could take the anesthesia, we worry about these things. We worry a lot. The vet knows we worry a lot so they even called us after surgery to let us know how Matty was doing. They suggested we call between 3:30 and 4:00 to see what time to take him home. Then of course we had to do his shots and such because Rob couldn't find the paperwork for the cat so we had to start his shots all over again. Poor little guy. I'm sure I put them some place very safe. *sigh*

Matty is so cute with his Elizabethan Collar. He's feeling much better than when he first came home. He realizes he is home and it's all okay. At some point he's going to realize someone stole his balls, and then, well, then we'll all pay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat