Happy Anniversary

Today is Rob's and my 19th wedding anniversary. Where did the time go? Seems like only yesterday we met. Good lord he smelled so good. Still does. Still makes my heart beat faster. Still makes my breath catch in my throat when I see him. No place I feel safer than with him, my head on his chest listening to his heart beat. All is right with the world.

No matter how neurotic I am, no matter how many things I need to do in a specific order, still he loves me. No matter how many times I need to lock myself away from everyone and everything because I just can't take the chaos anymore, still he loves me.

When he collects things and stacks them all over the house, still I love him. When he has to lock the house door three times to make sure it's really locked, still I love him.

That's what makes it work, no matter how crazy and neurotic we may get, we still love each other.

Happy Anniversary Rob, will you get me a soda while you're up, thanks!

Comments

Anonymous said…
happy anniversary!
Anonymous said…
Thank you very much.
Vered said…
That was sweet.

19 years... that's a long time.

"No place I feel safer than with him, my head on his chest listening to his heart beat. All is right with the world."
I can relate.

Happy anniversary!
Anonymous said…
19 years is a long time. I keep telling the hubby that when I ask about a weekend furlough. He says Im not funny. Hmm I think Im hilarious lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat