Direct Debit
What a surprise to find out my car loan will be direct debited from my account. Im thinking this is something I should have been notified of, but wasn't. I went online to check my bank balance and noticed that I am going to have the amount of the monthly payment deducted from my account and it's set up under a neat little loan heading.
I've gone through my paperwork and didn't see anywhere that it stated it would be direct debited. Honestly, I was going to see about having it direct debited out of my account. I was even going to go to the bank after the first payment and see if it was a possibility. Maybe my bank can read minds?
In other news, work was work. Still haven't hit the lottery so I'll be going back to work after only one day off, tomorrow. Once I hit the lottery, that work thing is so out the window.
I've gone through my paperwork and didn't see anywhere that it stated it would be direct debited. Honestly, I was going to see about having it direct debited out of my account. I was even going to go to the bank after the first payment and see if it was a possibility. Maybe my bank can read minds?
In other news, work was work. Still haven't hit the lottery so I'll be going back to work after only one day off, tomorrow. Once I hit the lottery, that work thing is so out the window.
Comments