Post a day May

This month I have decided that I will make one post per day. It may be something as simple as here I am or even I have nothing to say which is obviously untrue. Because if I write I have nothing to say then obviously I had something to say. But every day this month, I am going to post. I know, ya'll can hardly contain your excitement.


Everyone is asking what everyone plans to do with their rebate check from GW. My plan is to use it to pay for the registration of the car and truck. Both of which are due this month. Inspection on the truck should be free, on the car will be I dunno. Which for some reason reminds me, I also need to find out why my LNA license isn't processed yet when I entered it almost two weeks ago. They took my money. Hmph.


Then I am going to use the rest to make the first truck payment and the second insurance payment. That way I can start saving for next months truck and insurance payments. Because my husband is disabled, we're not getting the full amount for a married couple. Which sucks because we could definitely use it. The disability is no where near what he would earn if he were able to work but we still don't get all the good stuff because he receives some disability. Weird isn't it?? I thought so.


Finally, a short tribute to Sir Mugsley of Worcester who now resides in Clearwater Florida. I want to tell you that you are the most amazing pug I have ever met in my entire life. Even with your googling bugging eyes and short statue. You, my nephew, had balls. The doberman that used to live across the street was barking at you and let me tell you, you held your own against him. You would have been an after dinner mint to him, but you took no shit. Speaking of shit, remember that time Daddy came with your Nana and took HJ and D out to breakfast. I stayed home and you stayed with me and Uncle. You were running around in circles and I thought it was some neat trick, till you climbed up on my bed, ran in a circle and then started shitting on my brand new comforter. Apparently that was your code for Auntie I'm going to blow. You then stopped mid poop looked at me like okay stupid, you ready to take me out now? And I did take you out. I did, and you finished outside. You did not get yelled and in fact even Daddy laughed over how cute you were. You were trying to tell me, but I was too dense to get it.

Then you played with the kids socks and their stuffed toys. Your Daddy was concerned that the kids would get mad at you for playing with their stuffed toys, but they kept bringing you more. You just made all our days whenever you came. I will miss you because you had a joy for life and personality galore. I will miss you because you made my brother, your father, smile and laugh. You were his son, his baby and his best friend. Take care my friend, see you on the rainbow bridge!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..