Happy Mothers Day
When asked by Nick what I'd like most for lunch, other than his infamous Enchilada Casserole as no store in the area had any Mexican style beans. I thought it out and I went with a nice Big Mac meal. It was delicious.
Rob came to work with a dozen roses and six sunflowers. Sunflowers are my favorite flowers. They're just beautiful.
Came home to a BBQ of steak tips, corn on the cob and a dessert of watermelon. Does life get any better? I think not!
Then D-Man finished up by cleaning his room for me. Yes, the man-boy cleaned his room. It looks great.
Add to that Pattycakes son gave me a Papelbon baseball card. He's a good kid I tell ya.
I even rode Nick's skate board down the hill a few times. I did ask that someone drive a car to the bottom of the hill and give me a ride back up because that dragging my ass back up the hill sorta lessened the fun of going down. Kind of like sledding when I was a kid. I loved going down the hill, the back up part sucked.
I shall end the night with a Red Sox game and a chat with Pattycakes. I shall then curl up next to Rob and sleep a very peaceful sleep. This truly has been a great Mothers Day for me.
Happy Mother's Day.
Rob came to work with a dozen roses and six sunflowers. Sunflowers are my favorite flowers. They're just beautiful.
Came home to a BBQ of steak tips, corn on the cob and a dessert of watermelon. Does life get any better? I think not!
Then D-Man finished up by cleaning his room for me. Yes, the man-boy cleaned his room. It looks great.
Add to that Pattycakes son gave me a Papelbon baseball card. He's a good kid I tell ya.
I even rode Nick's skate board down the hill a few times. I did ask that someone drive a car to the bottom of the hill and give me a ride back up because that dragging my ass back up the hill sorta lessened the fun of going down. Kind of like sledding when I was a kid. I loved going down the hill, the back up part sucked.
I shall end the night with a Red Sox game and a chat with Pattycakes. I shall then curl up next to Rob and sleep a very peaceful sleep. This truly has been a great Mothers Day for me.
Happy Mother's Day.
Comments
That enchilada casserole sounds intriguing.
Ha. My husband once made a Chinese spicy eggplant beef dish that did that. It really hurt! But it was yummy.