You want me to put the lights where?
Well it only took him an HOUR to come out and put the lights on the tree. Of course his excuse was that the cat was lying on him and he couldn’t disturb him. Hmm this is the same guy who crawls back and forth across me all night long waking me up but lets not disturb the cat. Oh no, that would be really bad. But it’s okay to wake the wife up constantly all night long. Oh sure, I get so easily confused on what’s allowed and what’s not!
So what did I do? Well, I went and got the treats for the cats and called the cat out to me!! Hmm seems to me your excuse just ran out here to get a chicken and cheese Scooby Snack. Scooby Snacks are what we call them. All the cats ran out to get them and little Midnight was very gentle in taking it out of my hand. No blood was spilled at all in the passing of the snacks. Made me very proud of my three boys and the old lady.
So finally he finished up the lights, then I put on the garland, then each of the kids put on a box of snowmen ornaments. I also put on some snowman ornaments that I had extra. I love snowmen. The entire tree is in blue and white. In fact most of the decorations are in blue and white. I like the look. I like having a snowman theme as well. It was fun.
Now I plan to sit back and watch the tree for awhile. I got a lot of decorating done and have more to do tomorrow after I go to the store for more lights. I think another set of white will do, or maybe I’ll get a second set of blue instead. I love the sights, smells and sounds of Christmas.
I’m glad we got a real tree even if it is little small, but it’s nice and round. Yeppers, I’d say this is one of my most favorite trees ever.
So what did I do? Well, I went and got the treats for the cats and called the cat out to me!! Hmm seems to me your excuse just ran out here to get a chicken and cheese Scooby Snack. Scooby Snacks are what we call them. All the cats ran out to get them and little Midnight was very gentle in taking it out of my hand. No blood was spilled at all in the passing of the snacks. Made me very proud of my three boys and the old lady.
So finally he finished up the lights, then I put on the garland, then each of the kids put on a box of snowmen ornaments. I also put on some snowman ornaments that I had extra. I love snowmen. The entire tree is in blue and white. In fact most of the decorations are in blue and white. I like the look. I like having a snowman theme as well. It was fun.
Now I plan to sit back and watch the tree for awhile. I got a lot of decorating done and have more to do tomorrow after I go to the store for more lights. I think another set of white will do, or maybe I’ll get a second set of blue instead. I love the sights, smells and sounds of Christmas.
I’m glad we got a real tree even if it is little small, but it’s nice and round. Yeppers, I’d say this is one of my most favorite trees ever.
Comments