Why the fruit of my loins is suspended..

Why? Why did she hit the girl? Well apparently the girl was talking about my daughter, using her words as those new age parents would say. She has been going on and on about her for awhile. This I find out now, I knew about other girls that were giving her trouble, but not so much about this one. But this one was saying that my daughter needed her ass beat.

The girl went on and on about how my daughter was an idiot. Being in SpEd and all. Saying she’s this and she’s that. Well my daughter finally had enough, she confronted her. Well it didn’t help that the girl didn’t realize HJ was standing behind her as she was going on and on about my daughter.So HJ said to her, you got a problem with me??? The girl said no. HJ said I just heard you! She said no I didn’t. HJ said I heard you say my name, you even said my last name. They argued.Well my daughter just finally snapped, she said you want to kick my ass, lets go.

So she punched the girl in the head, not once, not twice but three or four times. The girl refused to fight back or protect herself. She said she didn’t know how. When questioned by the Principal and the Police, she gave that exact description of what occurred. She just reached her boiling point. Apparently the girl believed my daughter needed her ass beat, just didn’t have the tools to do it herself. What happens now.

The school is saying she’s suspended for five days, three days this week and two days when school goes after winter vacation.The police are bringing it to the Town prosecutor, she may be charged with assault. She may also have a ChINS started on her. Child in need of services. Then the state makes all the decisions on what they believe is best for her, including placement outside the home. That’ll happen when fucking pigs fly! I’ll pack my happy ass up and move back to Mass so fast it’ll make their heads spin. Im not even playing. My husband thinks they’re just trying to scare me daughter, which may be true. But just in case, my family has already started making phone calls! (See they really do come through when I need em!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat