Good news travels fast...

Well after the ucky day I had the other day it was about time my luck changed. I received a call today from my nephew J. J is very special to me as his mother Pyllis passed away when he was young. He is our only connection to my sister, the last line of the family and today I found out, he is having a baby, well not him specifically, his girlfriend just found out she’s pregnant. I can not tell you how excited I am or how sad I am.Happy because my nephew is having a baby, a new generation. I think it’s wonderful and I offered him congratulations.Sad because my sister PJ is not here to see her first grandchild. Is not here to hear the words from her sons mouth, Mom, you’re going to be a grandmother. Then the tears started, Im emotional when I have my period, worse where babies are concerned. I am so sad that the baby will only get to know it’s grandmother through stories, pictures and memories that we share. That the baby will never be able to be held or touched by my sister.So I have decided that this will be the women in my families job. It’s our job to let this beautiful baby know how much it is loved by the grandmother that it has never met. It our job to love this baby as close to how she would have. This baby is so loved and has not yet taken even it’s first breath.Life goes on, the cycle continues and PJ is smiling in Heaven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..