NH Gay Mens Chorus, 2nd Annual

New Hampshire Gay Men’s Chorus had their 8th annual Christmas concert. It was amazing.
This is the second year we attended, by we I mean my daughter, a 93 year old resident from the nursing home I work at and myself. This was my friend M’s first year and he even came home with a phone number or two. Hmm.. who knew 93 year old women were gay men magnets?? M said he’s going to take the resident with him whenever he wants to pick up men. She said okay, but she gets to choose who he can date.

Also found out tonight M and I have similar taste in men. He said there was one guy in the whole auditorium that he liked. About an hour later a guy walked by, I said hmm him. He’s the cutest in here, besides you of course M. He said hey, that’s the same guy I picked.

The show itself was absolutely amazing. They add a bit of humor in to their show and it really does make it very enjoyable to watch. They have a genuine love and admiration of each other and their various talents. They make it look so fun! This was the first year they have a gentleman that has joined the chorus and he is not gay. You do not need to be gay to join, but you do need to be gay friendly. I think it’s great that someone that is not gay has joined.
I have to say, as I said last year after the show, this has definitely become holiday ritual. Can’t wait to see what next years concert brings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..