Tag You're It
I was tagged by Kate… hmmm.. I’ll play along..
“Ground Rules: The first player of this game starts with the topic of “Five Weird Habits About Yourself” and the people who get tagged need to then write an entry about their five quirky little habits as well as state the rules of the game clearly. In the end, you need to list the next five people who you want to tag then go on to leave a tag comment on their blog. ”
Five quirky things about me:
1. The only type of pen I like to use is the Pentel RSVP, made in the USA. I like the black and blue pens in medium. It’s the only pen I feel comfortable writing with. I have a small bounty of them and when my taxes come in in February, I will restock my supply. I have green, red and purple colored pens of this variety, but I still prefer the black or brown and they must be medium. When I went to school, the blue pen is the only one I would take tests with. Seriously!! When I used another pen, I failed, well I got a 78 but you had to get an 80 or above to pass.
2. I also have my own pillows, pillows I personally have written my name on so that no one can take them from me. No I did not write them with my pen as seen in above. My husband steals my pillows all the time, I paid $25 for my pillow and he kept stealing it, claiming he couldn’t tell mine from his, so finally, I wrote my name on them in permanent ink. Seems like there’s no way he can claim he doesn’t know which one is mine now!
3. I decorate for every holiday. Every month too. I have New Years, Valentines Day, St. Patricks day, Easter, May Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, School/Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. There is a short time in January and a short time in August we go without decorations, but that’s it. R says I am unique.
4. My cabinets are set up in order. By order I mean I have canned goods in the lower cabinets. It goes corn, green beans, then peas. Wax beans go between corn and green beans, mixed veggies go between the green beans and peas. My pasta and rice go in the upper cabinets. Elbows, shells, ziti, rontini and angel hair pasta. Lower shelf of same cabinet is, mac n cheese, rice pilaf, rice medley, 5 minute white rice, white long cook rice. I rotate my stock as if I were in a store. My freezer also is set up a specific way as well. Hamburg and beef products, pork chops and pork products, chicken and then frozen vegetables. Burritos, bagel bites and such go on top of the various meats.
5. I absolutely love to read, I mean LOVE to read. When I read, I lose myself inside the book to the point where I can’t hear anything going on around me. I literally lose myself in the book. I almost can become the character and when I stop reading it’s like coming out of a cloud.
My five people:
Patisan aka LisasLalaHazel (you can post yours on here if you’d like)Mycleausgezeichnet23
“Ground Rules: The first player of this game starts with the topic of “Five Weird Habits About Yourself” and the people who get tagged need to then write an entry about their five quirky little habits as well as state the rules of the game clearly. In the end, you need to list the next five people who you want to tag then go on to leave a tag comment on their blog. ”
Five quirky things about me:
1. The only type of pen I like to use is the Pentel RSVP, made in the USA. I like the black and blue pens in medium. It’s the only pen I feel comfortable writing with. I have a small bounty of them and when my taxes come in in February, I will restock my supply. I have green, red and purple colored pens of this variety, but I still prefer the black or brown and they must be medium. When I went to school, the blue pen is the only one I would take tests with. Seriously!! When I used another pen, I failed, well I got a 78 but you had to get an 80 or above to pass.
2. I also have my own pillows, pillows I personally have written my name on so that no one can take them from me. No I did not write them with my pen as seen in above. My husband steals my pillows all the time, I paid $25 for my pillow and he kept stealing it, claiming he couldn’t tell mine from his, so finally, I wrote my name on them in permanent ink. Seems like there’s no way he can claim he doesn’t know which one is mine now!
3. I decorate for every holiday. Every month too. I have New Years, Valentines Day, St. Patricks day, Easter, May Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, School/Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. There is a short time in January and a short time in August we go without decorations, but that’s it. R says I am unique.
4. My cabinets are set up in order. By order I mean I have canned goods in the lower cabinets. It goes corn, green beans, then peas. Wax beans go between corn and green beans, mixed veggies go between the green beans and peas. My pasta and rice go in the upper cabinets. Elbows, shells, ziti, rontini and angel hair pasta. Lower shelf of same cabinet is, mac n cheese, rice pilaf, rice medley, 5 minute white rice, white long cook rice. I rotate my stock as if I were in a store. My freezer also is set up a specific way as well. Hamburg and beef products, pork chops and pork products, chicken and then frozen vegetables. Burritos, bagel bites and such go on top of the various meats.
5. I absolutely love to read, I mean LOVE to read. When I read, I lose myself inside the book to the point where I can’t hear anything going on around me. I literally lose myself in the book. I almost can become the character and when I stop reading it’s like coming out of a cloud.
My five people:
Patisan aka LisasLalaHazel (you can post yours on here if you’d like)Mycleausgezeichnet23
Comments