All I want for Christmas is my Prozac increased..
I can not be expected to be around “THOSE PEOPLE” during the holiday season if I am not given the proper amount of Prozac. THOSE PEOPLE according to Paul’s mother are everywhere. I only notice them when it’s this time of year. I notice them going to the local food bank and collecting food and Christmas baskets. I notice them going to the local Odd Fellows home and getting Christmas presents for kids they dont have custody of and that dont live with them. The gifts, food, and baskets are for families that are poor and can’t afford it themselves. It’s not for a woman who works 32 hours a week, has a boyfriend that lives with her that makes good money and that just collected $45,000 in a settlement but only supports the two of them. She doesn’t even have custody of the fucking kids.
She gave the oldest boy to his father cause he was horrible, the youngest son to his father which is not the same father as the older boys, then the middle boy she sent away because she can’t control him. Their stories are so far apart in what happens in their house it’s not even right.She’s just a horrible lying creature who drives me absolutely bonkers with her lies and poor me’s. She makes poor choices in life and then expects others to feel bad for her. What really pisses me off is that someone gave J my cell phone number. Why? I don’t know. But when I find out who gave it to her, I shall write their phone number in every mens room in the Southern Portion of New Hampshire and in Central Massachusetts. Why? Because I can be very vindictive.
I am trying to be polite at work. I am trying to be cordial but not overly friendly and then some asshole gives her my phone number. Not even my house phone, but my damn cell phone number. It’s about time I got a new cell phone anyway. And I’ll be damned if she’ll get my home phone.Oh and she couldn’t work Saturday cause she got a visitation with her youngest son. However, I saw her on Saturday and her little boy was no where near her. In fact, she didn’t even mention him. I HATE WHEN PEOPLE LIE like that and use CHILDREN like that. It’s a good thing she doesn’t have her kids, what a fucking role model she’d be.Ahhh.. I feel much better now…. sweet dreams all!
She gave the oldest boy to his father cause he was horrible, the youngest son to his father which is not the same father as the older boys, then the middle boy she sent away because she can’t control him. Their stories are so far apart in what happens in their house it’s not even right.She’s just a horrible lying creature who drives me absolutely bonkers with her lies and poor me’s. She makes poor choices in life and then expects others to feel bad for her. What really pisses me off is that someone gave J my cell phone number. Why? I don’t know. But when I find out who gave it to her, I shall write their phone number in every mens room in the Southern Portion of New Hampshire and in Central Massachusetts. Why? Because I can be very vindictive.
I am trying to be polite at work. I am trying to be cordial but not overly friendly and then some asshole gives her my phone number. Not even my house phone, but my damn cell phone number. It’s about time I got a new cell phone anyway. And I’ll be damned if she’ll get my home phone.Oh and she couldn’t work Saturday cause she got a visitation with her youngest son. However, I saw her on Saturday and her little boy was no where near her. In fact, she didn’t even mention him. I HATE WHEN PEOPLE LIE like that and use CHILDREN like that. It’s a good thing she doesn’t have her kids, what a fucking role model she’d be.Ahhh.. I feel much better now…. sweet dreams all!
Comments