Crazy is as crazy does
Hmm where to start. Well let me say, my daughter has been home from school for the past couple of days. Life is nothing if not interesting. My daughter, my baby girl, my first born is suspended. Now why would an angel of my loins, do I have loins? Do woman have loins? I digress. Why would the angel of my loins be suspended? For assault. She struck the girl several times in the head with a closed fist. No I didn’t Mom, I only hit her three or four, not SEVERAL.
Ahh a product of public education, makes ya almost sob doesnt it?? So Ive been making appointments trying to get her counseling and such before the school can suggest it or the police ask about it. It shows we are being proactive. But what really has me knocked for a loop is, that she assaulted someone. To know my daughter is to realize how unlikely that truly is, because it’s just not an action or reaction you’d expect from her. What caused her to snap and resort to physical violence?
She told the school principal the truth, she told the police officer, Officer Assbag the total truth. I am calling him Officer Assbag because he told my daughter she was a “bad person”. Umm, that is unacceptable. She is a good person who made a bad decision. ONE BAD DECISION does not make a bad person. Then the principal pisses me off because he said, well Im surprised she was the perp, I’d have figured she was the victim. Hmm does that tell you that they should have done something sooner for her? Oh hell no, that would have prevented this incident. But alas, it’s somehow all our fault as a parent. It must be something we’ve done. One incident in 11 years of schooling, and we’re definitely horrible parents.Well ya know what… all honesty here, I’d probably have cracked the girl upside the head too if I was my daughters age.
Ahh a product of public education, makes ya almost sob doesnt it?? So Ive been making appointments trying to get her counseling and such before the school can suggest it or the police ask about it. It shows we are being proactive. But what really has me knocked for a loop is, that she assaulted someone. To know my daughter is to realize how unlikely that truly is, because it’s just not an action or reaction you’d expect from her. What caused her to snap and resort to physical violence?
She told the school principal the truth, she told the police officer, Officer Assbag the total truth. I am calling him Officer Assbag because he told my daughter she was a “bad person”. Umm, that is unacceptable. She is a good person who made a bad decision. ONE BAD DECISION does not make a bad person. Then the principal pisses me off because he said, well Im surprised she was the perp, I’d have figured she was the victim. Hmm does that tell you that they should have done something sooner for her? Oh hell no, that would have prevented this incident. But alas, it’s somehow all our fault as a parent. It must be something we’ve done. One incident in 11 years of schooling, and we’re definitely horrible parents.Well ya know what… all honesty here, I’d probably have cracked the girl upside the head too if I was my daughters age.
Comments