We have no health insurance

We, meaning the employees at my work and I, have no health insurance. Our boss has cancelled our old insurance but has not yet instituted our new insurance. So that means that we have no health insurance to go see our doctors or purchase our prescriptions. Now does this mean we’ll have to wait until April 1st for our insurance, I don’t know. While the thought of being without prescription coverage worries me, what worries me more is, I’m much more likely to fall over and break something when I am without insurance than when I have insurance. It’s just the law of nature or something.
I could have insurance for six years and not need other than to get my stomach and asthma meds, which both have been issues since childhood so I’m good. Soon as I go without insurance, I’ll fall down stairs and dislocate something or I’ll fall down and end up needing stitches. None of these can or will happen while I’m insured. So now I’m nervous. Do I go on pretending like I have insurance and hope the law of nature doesn’t catch on? Of course now that I’ve mentioned if, I’ve increased my risk of disaster. Maybe I should just wrap myself up in bubble wrap and wear a helmet until our new insurance starts?
Think good thoughts for me, I need em!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..