Now her wisdom teeth hurt

My Princess has her wisdom teeth growing in and of course there's no room and of course her pain level is horribly high and she can't sleep or eat. Of course they'll want the money up front and unless I can shit hundred dollar bills, this may present a problem. If I could shit one dollar bills I'd be happy.They gave her Tylenol 3, which lasts all of an hour she said and then she's hurting again. She tries to fall asleep as soon as the T3 starts working and then maybe she can get a full hour of sleep at a time. Course they only let her have one every twelve hours. Who do they really think that would help and on whom do they think one T3 every twelve hours would work on??? So she gets to sleep one hour every twelve hours give or take. Course it takes her awhile to fall asleep so it's probably more like a catnap every twelve hours.Why doesn't health insurance cover this? Well because it's a dental issue. However, dental won't cover it because she needs anesthesia so where do we stand now? Well we stand at me looking around the house wondering what we can sell to raise up the cash to get her wisdom teeth pulled. I love health care!In other news, the boy made videos today of he and his friend running in to trees and falling out of trees in to the snow. Which they may be posting on You Tube or My Space. I am so proud of him. His shoes are soaked, he has tree bark scratches on his face, but some amazing videos mom, come check them out. And you thought raising toddlers was hard.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey buddy, i was experiencing some wisdom teeth pain and i googled around and found this post.
pretty sad stuff.
just wanted to say sorry for what she went through.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat