We have an emergency dental appointment

She's still unable to eat and sleep so we have an emergency appointment. Tomorrow at 2 PM. They made it today at 1 PM. It's actually not too bad. I'm wondering what exactly they'll be able to do for her today that they couldn't do last Friday? I wish I knew more about dentistry. I'm just not big on the whole mouth thing. Teeth, tongue, saliva. I'm all set with that. Don't even get me started on phlegm.

The boy has his first appointment with the new dentist on Friday. Wish me luck. He's a blast to get there. Although he doesn't complain and sits perfectly still. He still doesn't enjoy going. But of course if he's going to throw himself in to trees and onto the ground, he's going to need to visit the dentist. At least no one is poking him in the eye with a stick. Again, my heart swells with pride.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat