My baby girl..

When they say kids say the darnedest things, they don't mean you're 18 year old daughter, or do they? My daughter has a view on the way things work that's unlike any one I have ever met. I am still not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. It could go either way.

My daughter came in to me and said mom, is the 23 and 30 the same day or two different days?I said what? Because I was perplexed. Where is this coming from?

Mom, there is a Sunday with a line diagonally through the middle and it says the 23 and the 30. Are they two different days or one day?
I said honey, they are two different days.
But why do they share the same day?
I said because there wasn't enough room on the calendar to print both days.
Oh yeah, that makes sense. And away she goes........ I wonder about her, truly I do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..