You thought the toilet paper hat was cool...

This is without a doubt the most amazing hat EVER. I truly love this hat and think everyone should have one. How can you be angry when you’re wearing such an amazing hat? How can people take you seriously when you’re wearing a hat like this? A residents husband went to Maine and he brought her back this hat. Soon as I saw it, I freaked. I said it is the most awesomeist of hats ever. I make up my own words because I can.


She said would you like to wear it? I said oh yes definitely. Well then he took it home with him so I didn’t get to wear it. So the next day she made him bring it back and I wore it all afternoon. It truly did make my day go better. So, in my personal opinion, when things go bad, put on a lobster hat and all will be right with the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat