When I married my husband..
“Mawwage is what bwings us togwether today....” From The Princess Bride.
That is exactly how the JP who married us sounded. Mawwage, what is mawwage. Seriously, that's how she talked. Im surprised I didn't break down at my own wedding and burst out laughing. I think I was too nervous and excited to notice her talking. However I didn't really notice it until my sister was married a year or so later by the same JP. Then I really noticed the whole mawwage thing. I giggled a little.
The reason all this came up is because I was watching Law and Order SVU and Cary Elwes was on and I realized he looked old and chunky. Then I thought of The Princess Bride, one of my most favorite movies of all time.
I'd also like to take this opportunity to wish Merritt and Coffee Husband a very happy anniversary. Happy 19th wedding anniversary. R and I are just a year behind. Well ten months behind. Here's hoping to another 19 years of happiness.
And a big Happy Anniversary to Cat/Head who are celebrating their second anniversary. Their lives have been ever changing this past two years, but their love remains steady!
That is exactly how the JP who married us sounded. Mawwage, what is mawwage. Seriously, that's how she talked. Im surprised I didn't break down at my own wedding and burst out laughing. I think I was too nervous and excited to notice her talking. However I didn't really notice it until my sister was married a year or so later by the same JP. Then I really noticed the whole mawwage thing. I giggled a little.
The reason all this came up is because I was watching Law and Order SVU and Cary Elwes was on and I realized he looked old and chunky. Then I thought of The Princess Bride, one of my most favorite movies of all time.
I'd also like to take this opportunity to wish Merritt and Coffee Husband a very happy anniversary. Happy 19th wedding anniversary. R and I are just a year behind. Well ten months behind. Here's hoping to another 19 years of happiness.
And a big Happy Anniversary to Cat/Head who are celebrating their second anniversary. Their lives have been ever changing this past two years, but their love remains steady!
Comments