Why can't people just listen to me?
HIM:What?
ME:Giggle, yes I’m serious, she licked bird shit.
HIM:What the hell are you talking about?
ME:I even almost peed myself I was laughing so hard.
HIM:Seriously, what happened.
THE STORY: We walk outside to see my new car, everyone loves it. Person next to me, who shall not be named, had a convertible with the top down. I looked over at her car and saw the nice leather seats. Noticed something down the back rest and back seat itself. I said, wow a bird shit in your car. She replied no, it’s ashes from when I flick my cigarette. I said no it’s bird shit. She said no, it’s ashes, LICKED HER FINGER, RAN IT THROUGH THE BIRD SHIT and then PUT IT IN HER MOUTH.
I said no really, it’s bird shit, see the big plop of it on the seat itself. She started gagging and choking. I burst out laughing and had to hold my pants because I really thought I was going to pee them.
Then I said, heheheh YOU LICKED BIRD SHIT.
Best day I’ve had in a long time. Why can’t people just listen to me????
ME:Giggle, yes I’m serious, she licked bird shit.
HIM:What the hell are you talking about?
ME:I even almost peed myself I was laughing so hard.
HIM:Seriously, what happened.
THE STORY: We walk outside to see my new car, everyone loves it. Person next to me, who shall not be named, had a convertible with the top down. I looked over at her car and saw the nice leather seats. Noticed something down the back rest and back seat itself. I said, wow a bird shit in your car. She replied no, it’s ashes from when I flick my cigarette. I said no it’s bird shit. She said no, it’s ashes, LICKED HER FINGER, RAN IT THROUGH THE BIRD SHIT and then PUT IT IN HER MOUTH.
I said no really, it’s bird shit, see the big plop of it on the seat itself. She started gagging and choking. I burst out laughing and had to hold my pants because I really thought I was going to pee them.
Then I said, heheheh YOU LICKED BIRD SHIT.
Best day I’ve had in a long time. Why can’t people just listen to me????
Comments