100 Percent Grey Coverage My Ass...
I bought a new hair dye tonight, Clairol. Usually I use L’Oreal, Performing Preference light ash brown. But tonight, I went with Clairol Light Ash Brown, what the hell was I thinking. First, we all know from previous posts, my hair never comes out the color on the box. At least it’s not orange this time. However, I will also tell you the Clairol’s version of Light Ash Brown aka Light Ass Brown and L’Oreal’s version of Light Ash Brown are two totally different colors. There is nothing light about the Clairol version. It does have fancy conditioner that you can buy seperately which is nice, but my hair is dark. I did not buy dark ash brown or medium ash brown or fucking black because I did not want dark hair. I also did not want to be blonde which is why I didn’t buy light ash blonde. Nopers, I bought light ash brown because I really like that color. It’s a nice color for me, it isn’t overly dark and it isn’t overly light.
As for 100% grey coverage guaranteed? Well we have a problem cause it didn’t give me 100 grey coverage. NOPERS. I still see my grey and I followed the directions perfectly. I have always dyed my own hair. I know it won’t come out the color on the box, however, it’s not supposed to come out so dark.
In other news, I still hate people and Im still watching action movies, finished up last night with The Fast and The Furious and I have to say, Paul Walker is too damn pretty to be considered a man! That is all………..
As for 100% grey coverage guaranteed? Well we have a problem cause it didn’t give me 100 grey coverage. NOPERS. I still see my grey and I followed the directions perfectly. I have always dyed my own hair. I know it won’t come out the color on the box, however, it’s not supposed to come out so dark.
In other news, I still hate people and Im still watching action movies, finished up last night with The Fast and The Furious and I have to say, Paul Walker is too damn pretty to be considered a man! That is all………..
Comments