ACTION movies

I enjoy watching movies, action movies especially. I love James Bond. I like the whole spy aspect of it. The secret agent man, the gadgets and gizmos that come along with it. I’d love to have a car that doubles as a jet. Course if it’s standard I’m screwed and not in a good way.
I love the fight scenes and chase scenes. I’d love to be in a high speed pursuit. Or racing through the streets chasing someone down and then kicking their ass to the point of embarassment. R discourages me from these things, but seriously, it would be fun.

Daniel Craig is the newest in the line of James Bonds to come through. If you look at what Ian Fleming had drawn as his idea of James Bond, it fits Roger Moore to a tee. If you ask me though, I am definitely more inclined to Sean Connery and Daniel Craig as James Bond. They’re my idea of great looking men. Roger Moore and Pierce Brosnan are too damn pretty. There’s no roughness to them, no edge.

I absolutely love Casino Royale and can’t wait till the next 007 movie comes out in 2008. Yeah, I love action films.

I finished up my weekend with The Transporter, The Transporter 2, Crank, Pitch Black and The Chronicles of Riddick. Yeah, all in all, a great night and day of action movie watching.

Comments