My hubby is Dr Phil's biotch!
My husband is Dr. Phil’s bitch. Seriously. This man lives to watch Dr. Phil at 8 PM every night, Monday thru Friday. He loves Dr. Phil.
What I absolutely love is the fact the past two nights have been about people scamming his viewers and Dr. Phil is pissed off. In fact, he chases them down and takes em out. Next comes prosecution. You’d have thought my husband was one of the camera guys. How can someone like my husband, who hates everyone mind you, like Dr. Phil so much?? How does this happen????I have to go now, my clicking is interupting his Dr. Phil.
PS. He went and bought me the new Stephen King/Richard Bachman book Blaze. He so rocks, even if he does like Dr. Phil!
What I absolutely love is the fact the past two nights have been about people scamming his viewers and Dr. Phil is pissed off. In fact, he chases them down and takes em out. Next comes prosecution. You’d have thought my husband was one of the camera guys. How can someone like my husband, who hates everyone mind you, like Dr. Phil so much?? How does this happen????I have to go now, my clicking is interupting his Dr. Phil.
PS. He went and bought me the new Stephen King/Richard Bachman book Blaze. He so rocks, even if he does like Dr. Phil!
Comments