8 things meme
Denise at Fast Times tagged me for the 8 Things Meme. Since I do whatever Denise tells me to, I'm doing this.
The Rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. My freezer is organized in a specific way. Pork, beef then chicken. If I buy chicken nuggets, they go on the chicken side. If I buy ham it goes with pork, if it's steak or hamburg it goes with beef and so on. Hot dogs have their own section cause who knows what's really in them. I prefer to put things in to my freezer as no one seems to do it right. (My way = right way)
2. I do not like spiders, they scare me. They have too many legs and they're hairy. They're just wrong.
3. I just got my first credit card last year at the age of 39. You can't get credit if you don't have credit. Um yeah makes perfect sense. I didn't want a secured credit card and I finally got one unsecured. Not bad interest rate either. I have my standards.
4. I didn't get my drivers license until I was 38 years old. Took me forever to get it partly because I was afraid of failing. I passed the first time. Then I couldn't figure out what took me so long.
5. I have my belly button pierced I have an American flag ring which I'll wear from now until after July 4Th. Only my husband sees it.
6. I am always late for things, no matter what time I get up and start preparing I am always late. I don't do well with schedules and prefer to go with the flow.
7. I don't like when other people are late. It's okay for me, it's not okay for them. Yes I know this sounds ridiculous but it's how I feel.
8. I love to read and would love to own my own book store. No work would get done because I'd always be reading the stock, but I'd so love to own a book store.
I'd like to see Theory of Thought, Coffeetalking, Beyond Elsewhere, The Four Square, and anyone else that would like to do the meme.
The Rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. My freezer is organized in a specific way. Pork, beef then chicken. If I buy chicken nuggets, they go on the chicken side. If I buy ham it goes with pork, if it's steak or hamburg it goes with beef and so on. Hot dogs have their own section cause who knows what's really in them. I prefer to put things in to my freezer as no one seems to do it right. (My way = right way)
2. I do not like spiders, they scare me. They have too many legs and they're hairy. They're just wrong.
3. I just got my first credit card last year at the age of 39. You can't get credit if you don't have credit. Um yeah makes perfect sense. I didn't want a secured credit card and I finally got one unsecured. Not bad interest rate either. I have my standards.
4. I didn't get my drivers license until I was 38 years old. Took me forever to get it partly because I was afraid of failing. I passed the first time. Then I couldn't figure out what took me so long.
5. I have my belly button pierced I have an American flag ring which I'll wear from now until after July 4Th. Only my husband sees it.
6. I am always late for things, no matter what time I get up and start preparing I am always late. I don't do well with schedules and prefer to go with the flow.
7. I don't like when other people are late. It's okay for me, it's not okay for them. Yes I know this sounds ridiculous but it's how I feel.
8. I love to read and would love to own my own book store. No work would get done because I'd always be reading the stock, but I'd so love to own a book store.
I'd like to see Theory of Thought, Coffeetalking, Beyond Elsewhere, The Four Square, and anyone else that would like to do the meme.
Comments