I did it again...
We all know I am special in my very own way. Course we are all special in our own ways but I take it to a whole new level. Wednesday I fell asleep while I waited for K’s party to begin upstairs. Well I woke up when Pattycake called me at quarter past the party starting and said you’re late. I said let me wrap the gift and I’m on my way. Ran in to the living room, R was on the porch, I opened the slider and said, We’re late for K’s party, it’s started at 6 and I looked down at my wrist where a watch would be as I said this. He did not miss this opportunity, oh no, not R. He looked down at his watch with his surprised face and said Oh my god, we’re late.Man did I walk into that one. Seriously walked in to that one. For the rest of the night he’d keep looking at his wrist and say, let me check my calendar, or lets synchronize our watches. Course the kids thought it was hilarious so they joined in. Then we told everyone at the party too, so they’d know why everyone in our family kept looking at their wrists making comments. It was funny and pretty soon every one was commenting. They’re just jealous of my invisible watch.
Sometimes I do things and hope no one notices. Like the time I fell off the top of my van, slid down my hood and ripped the hood ornament off with upper thigh and buttocks. I stood up and acted like I meant to do that. I was trying to clean the snow off the roof, apparently standing on the snowy icy roof is not the best way to do this. It seemed like a good idea at the time. I looked around to make sure no one saw it then walked calmly in to the house. Course I told everyone I did it.
But the same day I overslept on K’s party, I also had trouble finding my truck keys. I looked all over the house, I was later for work than usual because I couldn’t find them. I finally grabbed Rob’s extra key and headed out to the truck. I sat down in the truck and looked over on the passenger seat and there were my keys. Luckily the door wasn’t locked, so if anyone wanted to take the keys and steal the truck they wouldn’t even have to break the window. I’m so thoughtful like that. I have not admitted this to R nor will I. I’m learning to keep some things to myself!!!
Sometimes I do things and hope no one notices. Like the time I fell off the top of my van, slid down my hood and ripped the hood ornament off with upper thigh and buttocks. I stood up and acted like I meant to do that. I was trying to clean the snow off the roof, apparently standing on the snowy icy roof is not the best way to do this. It seemed like a good idea at the time. I looked around to make sure no one saw it then walked calmly in to the house. Course I told everyone I did it.
But the same day I overslept on K’s party, I also had trouble finding my truck keys. I looked all over the house, I was later for work than usual because I couldn’t find them. I finally grabbed Rob’s extra key and headed out to the truck. I sat down in the truck and looked over on the passenger seat and there were my keys. Luckily the door wasn’t locked, so if anyone wanted to take the keys and steal the truck they wouldn’t even have to break the window. I’m so thoughtful like that. I have not admitted this to R nor will I. I’m learning to keep some things to myself!!!
Comments