Anti depressant use leads to psychosis

We have this nurse at work that is literally a lunatic. I question my sanity at times, because I have to deal with people like here.
She does not stop talking and not a word she says ever makes sense. Did I mention on here the time she threatened the fire department with a disability lawsuit if they did not give her ear plugs before they pulled the fire alarm? Did I tell ya’ll about how she can only give pill medication, then goes around and gives liquid medication. So if a patient gets both, they get to get woken up twice. Did I tell you how she said she’s never lost anything in her life? Just her mind. Did you know she claims to have gone to the gym and worked out for three days straight non-stop? Did I tell you all she used a sperm donor to get pregnant? Did I tell you she told the computer guy at our work this?This was her latest brilliant morning starting point: ” Resident so and so is psychotic from her Lexapro. Everyone knows anti depressant use leads to psychosis, it’s a side effect.” Says stupid nurse at work.” No it’s not , ” says normal non crazy nurse at work.“I worked in psychiatric wards for many years,” says crazy nurse.Em thinks, she’s probably caused a few people to end up there. But says nothing.“I know one of the side effects of anti depressant use is psychosis.” says crazy nurse.Em thinks, so if I kill her now, I can say it was a psychotic break caused by anti depressant use!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat