ramblings of a crazy woman.. IDOL SUCKS
I absolutely HATE American Idol. HATE IT. What happened tonight was a travesty. Okay not up there with murder, but still very upsetting to me. Chris Daughtry was absolutely the best they had on their show, hands down. It’s like Bo Bice all over again and Im very disatisfied with the show. Im very upset with those that voted too? Chris got sent home. In who’s world does this seem right??? Even Simon’s jaw dropped and Paula’s eyes filled with tears, okay when don’t her eyes fill with tears, makes me wonder about her. I truly am devasted, well as much as one can be over a television show.
You leave Swarmy Taylor whose dancing makes you feel like he’s going to molest you or something, granted he does have talent, but the next American Idol??? Umm NO THANKS. Kathryn whose singing lately has been very unsettling. She forgot the lyrics?? Or how about sweet little Elliot, who’s not very engaging and doesn’t put on very much of a show. But yeah, lets send the most talented guy home.
I just simply do not understand this, I am so disappointed. I can’t even begin to describe how ticked off I am. It reminds me of Bo Bice because you take the most talented singer and because they’re genre happens to be rock you send them on their way while leaving less talented people in place. Why? Because you can’t have a rocker American Idol??? Who are these people voting?? Is it really American voting? It can’t be.
For those that are wondering, YES I DID VOTE! I wouldn’t be mouthing off like a mad woman if I didn’t.
Okay I have to go find some ativan or valium and get some sleep. I mean it this time, I am DONE with American Idol. I don’t care who wins anymore. It just doesn’t seem right at all!
You leave Swarmy Taylor whose dancing makes you feel like he’s going to molest you or something, granted he does have talent, but the next American Idol??? Umm NO THANKS. Kathryn whose singing lately has been very unsettling. She forgot the lyrics?? Or how about sweet little Elliot, who’s not very engaging and doesn’t put on very much of a show. But yeah, lets send the most talented guy home.
I just simply do not understand this, I am so disappointed. I can’t even begin to describe how ticked off I am. It reminds me of Bo Bice because you take the most talented singer and because they’re genre happens to be rock you send them on their way while leaving less talented people in place. Why? Because you can’t have a rocker American Idol??? Who are these people voting?? Is it really American voting? It can’t be.
For those that are wondering, YES I DID VOTE! I wouldn’t be mouthing off like a mad woman if I didn’t.
Okay I have to go find some ativan or valium and get some sleep. I mean it this time, I am DONE with American Idol. I don’t care who wins anymore. It just doesn’t seem right at all!
Comments