Almost Friday, Almost Friday, Almost Friday
Got in the van this morning, put the key in the ignition and nothing. Had to come back in and wake up R. I said can you give me a ride to work? Of course that was a silly question because of course he will. In fact, I didn’t really have to wake him up, I just had to get him up out of bed. I would have asked for a jump but I was running a bit late so it would be quicker for him to just drive me. I left the inside lights on all night in the van which made the battery go dead. I love when I do that, yes this is not the first time. You’d think I’d catch on. Actually in my defense I didn’t even notice.
Then work sucked, as work sometimes does.
Paul’s mother is doing well and recovering nicely. I have not talked to her today because she was in a nasty mood earlier. See, shes doing better already. Too funny.
My male cat is humping everything in site and I can’t go in to this because it’s not Friday. Cat blogging is on Friday.
Tomorrow will be a better day.. tomorrow will be a better day! Even if it’s not, I have the weekend off.
Then work sucked, as work sometimes does.
Paul’s mother is doing well and recovering nicely. I have not talked to her today because she was in a nasty mood earlier. See, shes doing better already. Too funny.
My male cat is humping everything in site and I can’t go in to this because it’s not Friday. Cat blogging is on Friday.
Tomorrow will be a better day.. tomorrow will be a better day! Even if it’s not, I have the weekend off.
Comments