Happy Annivesary to us...

Today is Rob’s and my 17th wedding anniversary. 17 Years ago today on a Wednesday evening shortly after 5 PM we exchanged our vows. I was wearing an off white prom dress with a veil my sister made me, he was wearing a very nice dress suit. Our wedding song was, I’ve had the time of my life. And so far we have. My husband is absolutely amazing, now don’t get me wrong, I spoil him rotten too, he’s a very lucky man. I am a lucky woman because he sees the spark in me and lets me be me.
We have worked very hard to have the life we have. It’s not perfect, we’re always broke and life is not easy, but we love each other very much. Sometimes love is enough, ya know?! You can’t pay your bills with love or feed the kids with love, but you can get through the toughest times with the one that you love.
He made me a beautiful card and on it he broke it down for us:
Our 17 years equal:
2 Kids
3 Apartments
3 Vehicles
204 months
884 weeks
6205 days
and one love.
I got him a new SanDisk MP3 player and a new chair and table set for the balcony.
Happy Anniversary Baby, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
PS. Once again no one called. Im starting to take this personally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat