Em goes out and has fun...

I decided at 7:30 tonight that I would go to the store and buy a chill mat for my laptop. I really have needed this for a long time but wasn’t sure if they were really worth it. I’ve decided anything that makes my legs not feel on fire ten minutes in to my computing is a good thing. I got the Targus Notebook Cooling Chill Mat for $31 at Best Buy. So far so good. It plugs in to the USB port. I can say with the time I’ve been using it, it has shown a remarkable difference. Hmm why didn’t I think of one of these before? Oh yeah, cause this is the first time I’ve seen Denise mention it. Yes, that’s my story and Im sticking to it.

While at Best Buy we walked all over the place looking for cooling mats. I saw these two guys walking around and I said have you been walking around for awhile? They said “HUH you talking to us?” (I think they may be related to my daughters ex aka stupid boy) I said yes, Im talking to you. They shook their heads yes. I said have you seen laptop cooling mats in your travels? The tall one said “ummm, no.” Oh yeah, Im surprised HJ didn’t ask him out right there. I finally found them on an end cap.

First we went to AC Moore. AC Moore was having a sale on Sharpies and R loves sharpies to draw with. He makes unique designs. He got twenty new sharpies and a couple of drawing books. We picked up some mad libs for us all and some more scrapbooking stuff for me. Not that I’ve scrap booked since Paul’s mom had her stroke. But I figured it’s about time I started again. The few times I did do it, I loved it. It was fun being creative. I bought myself some new photo holders, some more acid free craft glue and paste, and a pencil sharpener.

We had to hit PetCo while we were out too because the birds needed food. I asked five times if the cats needed food. The answer was no. Soon as we got home R turns to me and says crap, we needed dry cat food. I do not take responsibility for the cats not having dry food. (No worries they have plenty of wet food to hold them over.)

Proudly I can say no one was hurt while I was out in the real world, seems the stupid people must have stayed home. I did see a truck with spinners, I love those things, course I almost drove in to the car in front of me staring at them. R says I can’t have them because he can see me climbing out of the car to look at them, he’s probably right, they are shiny. I don’t do well with shiny objects ya know. They distract me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat