Bulk Shopping

We went to the Bulk store today after work. The bulk store is where you can buy 50 gallon tubs of mayonaise. You never know when someone will want to take a mayonaise bath. I hear it’s great for the skin. Not that I’ve tried it.They have Sal the oriental rug salesman hanging out on the side. He’s about as oriental as I am. Which is not at all. The rugs were nice, but with four cats I need a new expensive oriental rug about as much as I need to turn my living room in to a litter box. Neither one is very appealing to me. Im picky like that.I did get H a big jar of kosher dills. Oh yeah, twenty gallons of pickles is just what she needed. She’ll be snacking on those well in to her thirties. See how thoughtful I am? I also bought D enough Kool-Aid that he will be on a sugar high all through college. I also bought Chef Boyardee because lets be honest, I hate cooking most days this way I can say, it’s make it yourself night and they can actually make something for themselves. I also bought some hamburger helper, if they can’t figure out how to make that they deserve to go hungry. I mean the directions are right on the back. It’s not horribly complicated and shouldn’t require many dishes to cook. Although we are talking my kids so it’ll probably take eight pans, two gallons of milk, fifteen pounds of ground hamburg and a fire extinguisher, see why I shop in bulk??!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat