Em stays in still has fun...
Did not get my laundry done, did not clean my house, did not doing anything of that sort. HJ and I sorted a bunch of our pictures so we could scrap book together. Spent so long organizing pictures didn’t end up scrap booking at all. Then D came in with MadLibs and we played them for awhile. We had an absolute blast. I love Mad Libs and the stuff you come up with adding adverbs, adjectives, nouns and all that stuff.
Now tonight, Im lying in my bed watching Desperate Housewives and it goes to commerical and we all know how Em can’t focus so I look over and notice my husbands alarm clock is brightening and darkening. Hmm interesting to me. Kind of like a shiny object but different. So what do you think I do? If you guess played with alarm clock from across the bed, you would be right.
Putting my hand in front of my light causes the display to darken, moving my hand up causes the light to shine on the display causing the display to lighten up again. So how long do you think this kept me busy? Come on… it kept me busy for more than five minutes. Okay, seriously, Im still playing with it now and again. Like magic but different.
Now tonight, Im lying in my bed watching Desperate Housewives and it goes to commerical and we all know how Em can’t focus so I look over and notice my husbands alarm clock is brightening and darkening. Hmm interesting to me. Kind of like a shiny object but different. So what do you think I do? If you guess played with alarm clock from across the bed, you would be right.
Putting my hand in front of my light causes the display to darken, moving my hand up causes the light to shine on the display causing the display to lighten up again. So how long do you think this kept me busy? Come on… it kept me busy for more than five minutes. Okay, seriously, Im still playing with it now and again. Like magic but different.
Comments