Snowmen live in my freezer..


Yes snowmen live in my freezer. My lovely daughter made the snowman family and put them in the freezer. She said look mom, I made a family. She is a unique child with her own ideas about things. Most of the time she makes perfect sense to me, other times, she scares me a little.

Have I ever told you all about the time she made a 5 foot snowman in our bath tub? Apparently I gave her permission to do this as well. Hmmm, I'm pretty sure I was sound asleep because there is no way I would let her make a five foot snow man if I were awake, or if I did, I would have made her get only clean snow from the front yard and not the stuff with dirt and sand in it from the driveway out back. I'm not saying I wouldn't have let her make it, because that's not true!

But only she would think to build them and put them in fridge. This is a picture of her family, she had to edit them withMS Paint, I mean I couldn't put naked snowmen on here now could I???? What was I thinking??? Thank goodness she came along and added the needed clothing, three buttons, to them so they would not be naked. Along with pretty happy faces, except the special one on the left. She is just too funny for words.

Should I add that she turned sixteen two weeks ago, or does that not matter????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat