Flu shot.. OUCHY

Yes I had my flu shot today. My arm is achy and I am not feeling my best, in fact, I’m feeling whiny. I am achy and I have chills. Yes I am thankful for the flu shot. This is however the first year I’ve had a reaction. I can’t stay warm and my hubby is taking good care of me. I shall keep him even though he annoys the shit out of me. Especially with his ADD. He’s working on his boxes again. As soon as he has one to his liking, I shall take a pic of it to share.

He’s also highly entertaining, he had the little girl upstairs convinced that any baby born before cells phone were invented, were implanted with a microchip. She totally believed him. It comes out because the other day, she asked me how old my cell phone, and I said a year or so old. She said do you know that there’s a global positioning device in your phone that allows them to find you and if they want to kill you. I said cool. She said you don’t care if they come kill you? I said hells no, then I can get some rest, even if it is eternal rest. I said besides, no one thinks I’m interesting enough to kill me. She said you never know. But I do know, oh do I know, it’s my life after all! She is a very strange child, all of age 9. Hmm, I worry about her, her parents think it’s from her watching Alias. Far as I can tell, she’s always been this way. She just started watching Alias recently.

I am very upset with my supermarket. VERY UPSET. I went there today to do some shopping and they were out of frozen green beans. How can a grocery store be out of food? Isn’t that what they’re for, to get food from? I thought so, but they were out of green beans. They were out of a lot of things. They’re also going to be open tomorrow until 3 PM. I don’t think they’re getting a shipment tonight or tomorrow, so they’ll be out of green beans again tomorrow. Or do you think grocery stores possibly only put a portion of their stock out each day? I’ve always wondered that. Hmm, I think this is just my achy joints speaking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..