No black Friday for me..

I fell asleep shortly after 1 AM and got up at about 6:30 AM and I rolled over and said to my hubby, are we going, to which he did not answer as he was sound asleep. I said I guess we’re not and I rolled back over and went back to sleep.

Yes, of course it’s all his fault. Even though he was sound asleep, it is still his fault. Why? Because this is my blog and it’s my view on things. I realize that him being sound asleep it really couldn’t be his fault I didn’t go, I shall still blame him. Although I later found out it was a two hour wait for layaway. Which is what we had planned to do, put stuff on layaway. My husband said if he had to stand in line for two hours he would have picked the price off of everything in the cart. See, now I couldn’t take that risk so that’s why I didn’t go. Can you imagine?? Price check on this and price check on that. It would have wreaked havoc on the world. I had all of humanity in mind when I went back to sleep this morning. See how thoughtful I am?? Still all his fault.

In other news, I had a vanilla coffee coolatta from Dunkin Donuts because HJ ordered the wrong thing, she wanted a caramel frozen latte, so she got that and I got the vanilla one. My stomach does not so much enjoy cream, but it allowed me to drink a little without causing a bathroom visit that was never ending. I also got R his sprite and I managed to clean out both the litter boxes so my house smells much nicer.

Now I shall head off to bed so I can sleep and think of new ways to save humanity!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat